Advanced Staffing Associates payroll week runs from the beginning of the day shift on Monday through the end of the night shift on the following Sunday. Payday is every Friday by direct deposit, for the pay period which ended on the preceeding Sunday.
It is the responsibility of each employee to accurately complete his or her timecard on a daily basis and to review and verify that his or her time card is correct upon the completion of each pay period. Submitted timecards that are not authorized or accurate will cause a delay in processing.
Timecards shall be completed and submitted to ASA no later than 9:00 am Monday.
● The employee must accurately complete his or her time card on a daily basis and record the Total Actual Hours
● Hours worked at the conclusion of each workweek are rounded to the nearest quarter hour.
● The employee on their time card shall record any work breaks.
● At the completion of the pay period, it is your responsibility to have a manager or immediate supervisor sign your timecard.
● A signature is required to signify that the hours have been reviewed and verified and that the time recorded is correct. Failure to sign the timecard may result in the delayed payment of employee wages.
● You are responsible for contacting Advanced Staffing Associates to ensure your timecard was received.
● Each client site requires a separate time card to be completed and signed.
● Time cards must be legible and complete, including
➔ Your Name, Title and signature
➔ Client Company Name & Address ➔ Authorized Name & Signature
➔ Total # of Hours Worked
➔ Week Ending Date
● Time Cards received after 9:00 am on Monday will be processed in the following week’s payroll, due to our deadline with payroll management.
● All weekly paystubs will be emailed directly to the most current email address we have on file. It is the employee’s responsibility to notify ASA, If you wish to have your financial statement sent to a different email address.
Serving All of Connecticut, at Advanced Staffing Associates we are committed to ensuring that you have a positive experience.